Monday 13 September 2010

Time for a Change?

Whilst flicking through the October edition of Vogue UK, I came across Madonna’s Dolce and Gabbana ad shots and was disappointed to see that even the photography of Steven Klein couldn’t bring Madonna her youth back in this photo that appears to me to look like a slightly tipsy pensioner at somebody’s birthday bash...
http://www.dolcegabbana.com/dg/#/woman/adcampaign/advertising/gallery/img_9








I read an article on a Madonna fan page in July that she ‘breathes dignity and poise’ into the pictures shot in this campaign... I’m all for the Material Girl but I think the time when she brought those qualities to a shoot have been and gone and what’s left is an old-fashioned looking campaign that doesn’t do much to contribute to a very sleek and sophisticated brand.



Love
Sarah@Have2haveStyle xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment